Autocamp Diana & Josip
Camp Diana & Josip is located just a few hundred meters from the centre of Biograd ; an historical town with around 6000 inhabitants. The region is famous for its rich history, beautiful beaches and islands. The camp consists of two parts, camp Diana & Josip and camp Mia. Both camps has a capacity to accommodate around 200 people, with mobile homes, tents, apartments and bungalows for rent. The camp has a natural sandy beach that stretches ca 500m along the beautiful Adriatic Sea. Just hundred meters away you’ll also find the beach of Soline. The water is shallow, making it ideal for children.
- Season: 01/04 – 01/10
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Distance to beach: 300m
- Distance to city: 500m
Mobile homes & Bungalows
The mobile homes are beautifully located in a shady forest setting. They come in two different types, raging between 17m2 and 24m2.
There are also 25 bungalows and apartments for rent. All mobile homes have fully equipped kitchens, air condition, and a covered terrace with outdoor furniture.
Pitches Campsing Josip
There are around 100 pitches within the camp. Tents are also for rent.
Facilities Camping Josip
- Toilets and sanitary units: Well equipped sanitary units with shower cabins, washing cabins, discharge for chemical WC and more. Toilets are well accommodated for people with disabilities.
- Food & drinks: In the city of Biograd you will find restaurants, konobas (trad. Taverns), fast food restaurants, and much more.
- Shops: Shopping is best to do in the city of Biograd. The camp also has a small shop.
- Other facilities: Gas sales – 15 km from camp, Children’s playground
Sports and recreation
In camp there is possibility for table tennis and dipping school. More sport activities can be found in the vicinity of the camp.
Boat trips around the islands can be organized if you talk to the staff. The bars and nightclubs of Biograd are buzzing with activity during tourist season.
For the kids
Children’s playground, dipping school, table tennis
Distance to larger cities and airports in the area
- Biograd Na Moru – 6000inh: 500m
- Zadar (airport) – 80000inh: 30km
- Šibenik – 55000inh: 52km
- Split (airport) – 230000inh: 125km
Excursions we recommend
- National parks Plitvice, Kornati, Kraka and Paklenica
Contact & general info
Address: Put Solina 55, 23210 Biograd na moru
Tel: + 385 (0)23 385 340
Fax: +385 (0)23 383 886
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 43° 55` 57″; Longitude: 15° 27` 10″